View Single Post
Old 06-02-2017, 04:35 AM   #242
musicbynumbers
Human being with feelings

After just trying some stuff that mccrabney mentions out myself, I have to admit, I'd probably rather have this behaviour too.

Right now unless you're in latch preview mode, any parameters you wish to manipulate or try out are completely locked as soon as even one value has been recorded which is quite frustrating.

An option that means to freely move FX parameters in any areas that automation items are not would be amazing.

It's always been a frustration with me that you get locked out and although we can switch to latch preview now. It's not as intuitive.

The other thing there then is not having to have a "stray" automation line that depending on options either interpolates or stays static which isn't that useful either.

Also, to be able to record directly into automation items as well maybe (although I can see some issues with this maybe?)

Hope this is doable as I think it would make more intuitive sense to a lot of people.