View Single Post
Old 09-11-2016, 04:28 AM   #23
lossius
Human being with feelings

Hi, I'm currently preparing a new beta version, and I have addressed most of the issues raised here, as well as a few additional ones that I discovered myself. I have been able to do some testing on Windows myself finally, and that quickly confirmed the issue with slow loading in b9. However I am not able to reproduce the pin connector issue that you report, ReaDave.

I have gotten myself a 7 day demo of the Waves UM226 plugin, but regardless of how I add, delete, and re-add plugins in Reaper projects, I am unable to reproduce this issue.

Would you be able to provide me with further details on how to reproduce this issue? It would also be useful to know if you use Reaper as 64-bit or 32-bit application, and whether you are loading UM266 as a VST2 or VST3 plugin. And finally: Was this a new issue appearing in beta 9, or have you seen this issue earlier on as well?

If I hear back from you, I'll hold of a new release so that I hopefully can include this fix as well. I have received suggestions for not defining the pins of my plugins, but I find this very useful myself,and I believe that some critical information regarding how many (and what) channels of audio the plugins receive and return will get lost if the pin information is commented out. So if at all possible I'd like to keep pin info in. Thanks!
lossius is offline   Reply With Quote