View Single Post
Old 05-18-2014, 01:24 PM   #1
user2883
Human being with feelings

Default Klinke MCU questions

Hi all,

Since discovering this highly interesting program for use with my BCF2000 I browsed around a bit trying to find answers to my questions. I found some of them but they were scattered around the forums so I created this thread to pose my questions of today and for the future. A big thanks to Klinke for putting the time and effort into this plugin!

1. I'm using the Reaper 4.62 x64. I found that the faders are not at unity positioned at the zero mark on the BCF2000. Any fix to this? By looking at the MCU it looks like they have the same 100mm faders and have their zero mark similar to the BCF2000. See picture below (modified my IKEA Jerker desk and BCF2000 sides with oak..)

2. When in "insert mode" and controlling for example an Eq everything is controlled by the faders. It seems it's not possible to flip in this mode. Are there any other fix to this?

3. The BCF2000 mcu emulation mode doesn't have a name/value button assigned so how do you access the Global actions dialog?

4. The BCF2000 mcu emulation mode have assigned buttons which doesn't seem to match fully with Klinke's mcu plugin. Are there any general Klinke/BCF2000 map out there?

5. How do the upper shift/lower shift/alt/alg gr correspond to the modifier buttons on the MCU? Are the shift and control on the keyboard additional keys or do they correspond to the shift and controll on the MCU?

6. What's the latest version of Klinke's plugin? I'm using 0.8.2.3 (dev2,3)

7. What's the status on the plugin development? Is it alive?

This was the batch of questions for today. Will look in to automation next. Thanks for reading!

Best regards
Attached Images
File Type: jpg faders.jpg (44.5 KB, 5774 views)
user2883 is offline   Reply With Quote