View Single Post
Old 12-05-2019, 04:12 AM   #482
juliansader
Human being with feelings

Quote:
Originally Posted by Newman Ray View Post
I have setup a number of toolbar buttons in the MIDI editor for your MIDI scripts, but it's been a while since I've used them. I'm working on something now and can't get them to work. I thought I only had to right-click the toolbar button and then left-click in the CC area to begin activating them. However, the cursor is showing the "A" that it normally shows for the activation of the scripts, but left-clicking only results in drawing CC lanes. I've tried common keyboard modifiers as well (ie. Ctrl, Alt, Shift, etc.), but nothing works. I'm not sure if I'm forgetting something or if something changed with a Reapack update? Thanks for your help and your fantastic scripts!

UPDATE - Nevermind! I didn't realize it was just a left-click in the CC lane instead of left-click and drag. Thanks!
Right-clicking the button arms the script using REAPER's *native* arming feature. To run the script, you must then left-click -- carefully, without moving the mouse, since any movement will run the left-drag mouse modifier instead.

To use the script's own arming feature, with left-clicking of the button, please check out the instructions inside the script, or on the first page of this thread.

Quote:
Originally Posted by daniellumertz View Post
just tried with v6.0 it works, just need to put the points to square ! with wanna warp or something
The most recent versions of the Warp, Stretch etc scripts should work fine with REAPER's new CC envelopes, even if they are not square.

You can also try the new Multi tool script, which has been refactored for the new CC envelopes:

juliansader is offline   Reply With Quote