View Single Post
Old 05-20-2019, 02:10 PM   #1
Breeder
Human being with feelings

Default Time selection script set

For some reason I couldn't find actions that move time selection edge left or right by grid so I bashed my own - they also create time selection if none exists at edit cursor or center of the view if edit cursor is offscreen. I hope someone finds them useful too.

Code:
Time Selection - Move (nudge) time selection left edge left by one grid unit (always snap to grid).lua
Time Selection - Move (nudge) time selection left edge right by one grid unit (always snap to grid).lua
Time Selection - Move (nudge) time selection right edge left by one grid unit (always snap to grid).lua
Time Selection - Move (nudge) time selection right edge right by one grid unit (always snap to grid).lua
Download here and don't forget to install SWS extensions if you haven't already because these scripts need it.

Some effort has been invested in this. If you seriously use it, please consider supporting the developer. Thank you!

I don't mind if someone puts this set in ReaPack, but please include my donation link, forum nickname and link to this thread in the description if you do so.

Last edited by Breeder; 09-03-2020 at 03:17 PM.
Breeder is offline   Reply With Quote