View Single Post
Old 04-29-2011, 05:26 PM   #206
ObiK
Human being with feelings

Quote:
Originally Posted by chip mcdonald View Post
Obik, are you Brian Bane? Here is how I'm told one uses "Jam Points" redeemed for a code on IK's webpage:

I never saw *another* promo code field - but then, the first time I used the code it was on the first page, and I didn't think I should look on a page that has my billing information on it to enter a code for a "credit".
Either very counter intuitive, or a bit, ermm.... "finance guy at the car dealership"-ish.

So now I see on my IK user page I can use 3 of 5 "Jam Points", despite having purchased $20 in credits? So, even at the remaining 15 "credits" I have after buying the cabinet, I can't use the full 5 points to give me 20 credits??? That's neither 50% of the purchase or a 1:1 value - which effectively means I either have to spend the remaining $15 worth in increments - since nothing is $3, I would have to therefore spend yet ANOTHER $20, and then I'd have a total of $25 points? No?
No I'm not Brian Bane. This is me: http://twitter.com/IKobiwonder

Did you fill out a support ticket? I want to get this squared away with some one on one help but I need you to fill out a support ticket so we can help you.