View Single Post
Old 01-23-2019, 05:15 AM   #125
sai'ke
Human being with feelings

- Added gain linking. Thing is though, I think this feature is only useful for the linear filters (when you have no waveshaper available), because the other ones naturally saturate themselves. Still, it's there if someone wants to use it. The state is not stored, since I didn't feel it was worth spending a slider slot on (I'm severely limited in sliderslots atm).

- Fixed bug Eliseat mentioned with the modulation not being synced properly. The issue was that the modulation was not taking into account the lookahead properly. This has been fixed now.

Just a word about the pdc_delay, it may be that you had the RMS value set to a really high value. Note that one of the x4's changed to x8. Larger RMS integration time will lead to a larger pdc_delay. If you're in MIDI mode, I would advise to set it as low as possible to get the least amount of pdc_delay.

The only thing I can think of so far for the graphical glitch is that for some reason init is not called, and the memory address the spline shaper is looking at is wrong. If it happens again, try doubleclicking the logo and see if that fixes it. If that does or doesn't will be another valuable clue to me.

Last edited by sai'ke; 01-23-2019 at 05:28 AM.
sai'ke is online now   Reply With Quote