View Single Post
Old 07-10-2018, 07:55 AM   #112
TonE
Human being with feelings

Thanks a lot, it is working perfectly. Now the fun can start, be it farbrausch V2, SQ8L or Synth1 with its millions banks and patches. Did not test yet the bank switching but I am sure it will work. Checked quickly how many banks I have for Synth1, 95 banks (00..94), last being Ann Bank 1. In short, thousands of sounds to play with in the tracker, editing in atomic level. Same is true if you fill shortcircuit v1.1.2 sampler with lots of samples, spread over all 15 midi channels, then also triggering those via your genious tracker.

Thanks my friend!

Next thing I should try is how well it works out to combine the tracker with any action of Reaper, via
(1) close tracker
(2) trigger action
(3) start tracker

If this works nicely, there are almost no limits for ANY kind of editing, even directly from the tracker itself.

For the future, for the buzz playlist I would wish a logic like 'auto loop' feature up to the next item or song end (last item on arrange, or last marker, or last region). This would be similar to the notes behaviour in the tracker itself, the note length is auto-cut if you add a new note. The same should happen to those looped items, as soon as you place a new item there, it would break the auto-loop of previous item, I am sure you know this from Logic as well.

Last edited by TonE; 07-10-2018 at 08:02 AM.
TonE is offline   Reply With Quote