View Single Post
Old 12-20-2019, 11:18 AM   #26
Ideosound
Human being with feelings

I posted this in the wrong thread, can't keep up!

Mac 10.14.6 Notes:

Media Explorer:

Normally when you are in a selected folder if you hit a letter key on your keyboard the selection will jump to that folder (if it exists in the alphabet). On letters 'M' and 'T' this doesn't happen. All other letters work. Hitting A will jump and select the first folder beginning with A for example.
Hitting the same key will move it down to the next folder with the same letter if there is one. This is quite slow to respond. Not sure if this can be sped up.

Automation items:

I've tried the copy and paste items and automation items but I can't get the paste to happen on the same tracks. Can we add the ability to hold down command (brings up + copy icon) so we can drag both selected items and automation items? Currently, this doesn't drag copy the automation.

Grouping items and automation items doesn't work either, they should both move when dragged. The automation item stays in the same place. Finally, when using nudging actions, both selected automation items and items should respond to nudges and the action 'SWS move selected items to edit cursor'

Automation items should function exactly like (selected) items when it comes to copying, dragging and actions that work on regular items.

Dark Mode fix:

Text should be white not black, (white text is highlighted to make it easier to spot)

Cheers!
Ideosound is offline   Reply With Quote