View Single Post
Old 05-16-2017, 12:01 PM   #95
run_esc
Human being with feelings

Quote:
Originally Posted by MinorKey View Post
This is my first post of this sort here.
I guess I found a little bug. It's a really really basic one and actually it surprises me quite a lot. Hope this is the place to report it.
I have created a few track templates and I've stored them in their default directory. The problem is that they don't show up in the "Insert track from template" submenu when you right click a track. I see an item "(track template list)" right where my track templates should be. The same submenu in the main track menu (the one on the main menu bar) works just fine. I hope I'm not crazy. ��
I don't know about other builds, but this bug is definitely present in the 64-bit version of 5.40.
I apologize for not testing the latest development build, but I'm still a beginner and thus I'm avoiding unstable builds - due to my limited skills I wouldn't be much of a tester anyway. ☺
Hi MinorKey, generally the place to report bugs not directly to do with the latest beta build is in the bug report sub-forum.
http://forum.cockos.com/forumdisplay.php?f=22

The pre-release forum is strictly for beta releases and issues directly related to what the devs are addressing in those beta releases.
run_esc is offline   Reply With Quote