View Single Post
Old 09-30-2009, 10:58 PM   #70
Padre_PC
Human being with feelings

@bluzkat, Guod3: see post#1. The .dll is a Control Surface plugin: once it's installed in Reaper and the "Automap" template selected on your Novation device, a new "Mixer" preset should appear in the Automap server. This preset gives you control of various things under Reaper, such as Play/Stop/Rec/Ffw/Rwd, Volume/Pan/Mute controls on every track etc.

Have a look a "Plugin Automap" examples in Novation manuals, this should give you a good idea.

@everyone reading this thread: the plugin is still under beta-testing, your feedback is most welcome. I only have a RemoteSL at home, if you have another device I need your help to make it work.

@merdave: Damn! Debugging IS fun! (grrr...) Are Nocturn mappings wrong with both 'global pages' settings? (checked and unchecked)

@wellieman: Master vol/pan/etc. communication should be solved easily I think, look out for next Rev. "Play" should disable "Stop" and "Rec", "Rec" should disable "Stop" and enable "Play", etc. Does it look like this on the iPhone? I thought enable/disable would look red/grey on the iPhone, if disabled buttons are completely blacked out and you can't read the function's name anymore it's just useless: in that case I'll revert back to grey-only buttons.

Last edited by Padre_PC; 09-30-2009 at 11:04 PM.
Padre_PC is offline   Reply With Quote