View Single Post
Old 07-20-2019, 09:45 AM   #10
lossius
Human being with feelings

Quote:
Originally Posted by mpl View Post
Probably best option is to script something like "Link all FX parameters to same plugin upper in FX chain". Somehing similar I did in mpl_Split focused ReaEQ to LR routing.lua - it duplicate ReaEQ instance and link all parameters to parent ReaEQ. Not really good example but kinda way to overview how it works.
I am unfortunately not able to find the mpl_Split focused ReaEQ to LR routing.lua script. I have Reapack installed, and have many of your mpl_ scripts, but I am not able to see this one. It does not show up in searches for eq or EQ in Action List.

Neither do I manage to track it down by searching the ReaPack manager, and I could not find it in your GitHub repository. Could you please provide me with a link to the script (or other solution for how get access to it)?

I notice that I do not find the rest of the EQ scripts that are mentioned in the MPL: ReaEQ stuff thread (https://forum.cockos.com/showthread.php?t=206389), so there is probably something I need to install, but I don't know exactly were to look for it. Thanks!
lossius is offline   Reply With Quote