Thread: AbbeyRoad...
View Single Post
Old 11-27-2017, 06:04 PM   #41
SteveMac
Human being with feelings

Quote:
Originally Posted by cubic13 View Post
@guitarwiz1 & SteveMac

Another solution would indeed be to create the subfolder from scratch with the path mentioned above and directly put the 4 toolbars .ReaperMenu files joined with the theme and try to load theme with the same command.

Hope this will help. Let me know how things evolve...
I don't mean to be dense :-) so if you can endure a follow-up question. Before writing I tried creating the MenuSets subdirectory and put the 4 files in their BUT am willing to consider I put a space between Menu and Sets, so I'll try that again.

What I'm writing about here is your comment "and try to load theme with the same command" -- The Options>Customize menus/toolbars" command and window is really not intuitive for me, and I thought (until opening it) that I was reasonably tech-savvy :-).

So if I can trouble someone for the specifics of exactly what to do in Options>Customize, i.e., do I load the Abbey Road Theme zip file that way or just drop it in where all the other themes are? I ask because the themes I downloaded that do not have menu sets all work fine by just being pasted into the theme folder.

Thank you very much; I appreciate all the help.

Steve
SteveMac is offline   Reply With Quote