View Single Post
Old 11-15-2021, 11:57 PM   #114
tweed
Human being with feelings

Incredible coincidence!?!
I was reading through all the posts again and was JUST ABOUT at PAGE 2: POST #72 when a got an email that you'd replied. PAGE 2 here: POST #72 explains the screensets - THANKS AGAIN !!!

and yes, auto show keeps unchecking itself -- though I'm guessing it's likely because I'm just this evening transitioning over to the REALIVE actions list for more understanding, and had previously been clicking about somewhat randomly a whole lot.

I've begun to make notes about observations / puzzling bits etc.
two notes so far just about key commands for action list.

1) i believe that almost every key command for an action that uses an accented letter (e and u) has a secondary key command as well.

2) I am looking into what i thought was a way to decommission nearly all the default Windows 10/11 keycommands, such as windowskey-M etc. I seem to recall a lot of them can be turned off. Can't recall the finer points at the moment.

GOING GREAT HERE!
Soon I'll be at an intermediate stage of understanding i expect!

AGAIN: anyone considering getting past the initial REALIVE puzzlement...

I cannot recommend REALIVE highly enough. Portable install for sure.(for now at least) 1) Work in REAPER regular install version until backing tracks done, then: 2) put backing tracks into REALIVE portable install. The more i look and try stuff then more comfortable i get. duh! heh-heh

I re-read the first post's explanation again, now that i have a beginner's practical understanding based on a couple of hours, over a couple of evening study and use.

========= NEXT DAY ADDITIONAL =========
yep,i recall needing/wishing to: search string ~> {{ Disable the Built-In “Windows Key” Shortcuts }}
I did this a few years back when i spending lots of time with REAPER.
Have lots of spare time again for the next several months so will be working through a bunch of aspect of course.
=======================================

Last edited by tweed; 11-16-2021 at 08:31 PM.
tweed is offline   Reply With Quote