View Single Post
Old 07-15-2013, 09:03 AM   #183
Mr. Data
Human being with feelings

Quote:
Originally Posted by mixolydian View Post
I'm on Cubase and try to figure if Reaper fit all my needs. Advanced MIDI editing is necessary. Some of the features I need and didn't found on a first glimpse are explained in some posts or tutorials, but for this specific feature(s) I like to know if Reaper have equivalents to "automation CC lanes", e.g. to edit volume curves and such. Any hints?

I often "vertically" edit a bunch of MIDI Events(items?) e.g. orchestral brass and such, this is another feature I'm not sure how this is handled in Reaper.
Reaper is regrettably way behind Cubase in terms of MIDI. What I miss most is Cubase's Logical Editor, because it can make a lot of things easier. Therefore I started an FR about 172 years ago to overcome this. The graphical presentation of this relies on Reaper 3 and is - errm, well - questional. See links in sig. ...and VOTE!!

-Data