View Single Post
Old 11-28-2011, 03:52 PM   #27
Sound asleep
Human being with feelings

Quote:
Originally Posted by bennisixx View Post
using the currently available arrange over tcp drag we could do this for you folks that don't want to loose space

drag is not bad, but i find those finddly and wasting of time a little. i much prefer a button or keystroke to hide or show to set size in one quick move.

if you could do that, then that would be sweet.

but having it attached to track would not be suitable i think. it would end up being too short, or not the right size which would be a pain.

the best imo would be to have it on left side and outside of tracks, not limited by their height, and showing the track sends and fx and meter and fader basically the mixer view of track for selected track of tcp.

this could hide and show on command and set automatically to same width as in mixer view.

this is similar to how cubase is. except better.

tricky part would be on activation you'd want it to take real estate from the items pane, not the tracks pane, at least that's what i'd want, so that would mean for me, pushing everything to the right, and so the later parts of project would become hidden, not earlier parts, and not track pane.

imo that's the best way to achieve the functionality discussed here.