View Single Post
Old 09-21-2017, 03:56 AM   #315
cjewellstudios
Human being with feelings

This thread!

This work that you all have done!

It's blowing my mind right now, thank you very much!

I have read through about 90% of this thread and have a question that I don't think has popped up.

Setup: I'm using a behringer cmd touch to trigger actions (which is amazing btw)

The set of actions I'm concerned with are "show fx chain slot 1" through however many slots there are. So I use the pan knob to scroll through the tracks (amazing) and then the cmd touch to call up the plugin window I want (also amazing)

If i call anything other than slot 1, the "last touched param" thing doesn't work until I press the arrow keys on the faderport to "focus" on that plugin. So right now calling on 'show fx chain slot 3' brings the fx chain window up and the 3rd plugin up, then I have to put the faderport in fx mode and then hit the right arrow on the FP twice to get it focuses on the 3rd plugin.

Is there a way to automate this with a custom action? Say if I want slot 3 to pop up and fx mode focused on slot 3 with one button? I guess the larger question is can I put faderport button pushes in a custom action?

I apologize for anything poorly worded.

A smaller bonus question:

Is there a way to bring a plugin window up similar to how I'm doing now but without the fx chain window?

Really though. The work done here is absolutely mind blowing to me. Well done. Thank you!
cjewellstudios is offline   Reply With Quote