View Single Post
Old 05-10-2013, 04:53 PM   #103
Pinknoise
Human being with feelings

Quote:
Originally Posted by witti View Post
OK, let's start with the icons.

As you can see, i gave my custom toolbar icons some different names than the "standard" icons. (x_001,x_002,...)
I did that to prevent overwriting other icons that are already in the toolbar_icons folder.

So what you can do is, look which icons are using your other themes. Then choose the right custom icon from the Apollo theme and name it like the other icon.
Then put it into the Apollo A/B ReaperThemeZip file.

I haven't tested it yet, but this should work. Reaper is looking for icons with matching names. When not found it uses the toolbar_blank icon with text.
(I rarely use other themes so i don't have this problem and i can name my custom icons like i want.)

Concerning the screensets:

Try making a new default screenset from scratch. At least for your PC. Maybe something went wrong when you saved it.
I think the only element in the Apollo theme which can break screensets (made with other themes) is the transport in undocked mode. It has a fixed size.

Here is a little tip:
When you open Reaper, it is not loading your preferred screenset by deault.
(maybe you hit F1 or something everytime to load it ?)
There is a new SWS action "SWS/S&M: Set project startup action" and also "Clear project startup action".
So, load your default project template and run that action. When asked choose your preferred screenset (Screenset: Load window set #xx).
Then save your default project template.

You can do this with any project and any screenset, i think.
Now, everytime you start Reaper, it opens with your "default" screenset.
(When you open the project file with notepad and you scroll down to the bottom, you will find someting like this: S&M_PROJACTION _ee4d157047e2e94393977c53403e4d12)

I tried new screensets and its still the same. Its the color toolbar, to the left that is not minimized.It is stretched to about 1/4 of the screen. When I hit F1 (the screenset I'm using as template for new projects) everything is fine. But I tried creating new screensets, new templates with new names it's always the same. It's no biggy just a little bit annoying...
Pinknoise is offline   Reply With Quote