View Single Post
Old 10-07-2018, 10:39 PM   #3
InfiniteDimensionality
Human being with feelings

The point is not that it allows you to cancel the dialog box, the point is that it pops it up for no reason 99% of the time, for me.

No one is asking for the world to change and confuse you or make your life different or more or less difficult. It is an option, disabled by default, that allows some of us a better work flow so we can get more done in our lives rather than less.

Since it won't effect any user in any sense, no one should be against such a feature except psychos. The only thing that can be said is from the devs since: 1. It takes time to implement(very little for this problem though). 2. It makes the code more complex(very little here but does contribute a minute amount to the code base). 3. Could introduce bugs(very unlikely here since this is a small and simple problem).

So, yeah, you might not have noticed it, but I have... The question is, why do you get to "overrule" my experiences with yours as if mine are not as valid when you really have no chip in the game?

Again, I didn't say you had a problem with it but you implied that I shouldn't have a problem with it because there is an "alternative"(which happens not to be an alternative because the point is that the dialog box pops up in the first place, not that it has a cancel button).... yet I obviously have a problem with it else I wouldn't have put this amount of energy starting this thread.
InfiniteDimensionality is offline   Reply With Quote