View Single Post
Old 09-08-2014, 09:49 AM   #289
Frankenbike
Human being with feelings

Quote:
Originally Posted by Banned View Post
Hey, cool to see some more people inteested in using these hacks! And thanks for all the kind words of praise! I didn't spend much time in the studio lately (more often in the kitchen, practicing my thai cooking skills) but will surely take another look at this stuff and try to add some helpful bits of explanation in the comments.

@Frankenbike: I'm sorry there's no easy to follow procedure to set things up from scratch, but you have to understand that there are many ways to go about this; the current design is somewhat arbitrary, as it is based by and large on the workflow requirements of N2NPro and jico27. Feel free to elaborate what you would want to see changed/added, and I'll see what I can do.
I think you misunderstood what I was trying to say. What you've done is fantastic, and I'm sorry I missed out on contributing to the development.

I think I was talking about putting the scripts and OSCBOTII and instructions in the top, original post, and keep updated scripts there for people who find this thread over the years. I found it 6 months later, and it was hard to find the relevant and correct scripts and instructions.

Thank you for being generous with your time and knowledge, Banned!
Frankenbike is offline   Reply With Quote