View Single Post
Old 02-15-2017, 01:40 PM   #63
Mavriq
Human being with feelings

<wipes egg off face>

Indeed everyone is correct. I wasn't using the pre release. I had thought I had applied it, but obviously not...

First let me say how amazing this looks now that it is running properly. Great work everyone and thank you for prioritizing it. I purchased a 4k monitor just for Reaper and finally it is paying off at full res.

So here are issues with the correct version running:
  • The numbers on the meters are not scaling. If you scale in windows to say 150% everything else looks great. Numbers are too small.
  • The toolbar doesn't "wrap" like in the 1x version. It's floating about 3/4 of the way up in the toolbar space.
  • Midi editor toolbar is cut off. I think that was reported. If you use named notes instead of the keys the text is too small to read. Actually there is quite a bit here that isn't scaled yet, so I'm not sure it is worth reporting everything until WT can take a look.
  • Not sure this is really a bug but make sense to me. If a 2x theme is selected, I believe the menu bars etc should also scale the size. As it is they are very tiny.
Mavriq is offline   Reply With Quote