View Single Post
Old 12-28-2012, 09:32 PM   #18
tls11823
Human being with feelings

Quote:
Originally Posted by MacFizz View Post
I agree.
But photorealistic (or real console like) themes seem to have a bit more contrast to make some functionalities and/or buttons very easy to spot on a crowded screen while many "not realistic" themes seem to be more "relaxing" for the eyes but tend to lack focus.
I suspect this is one of those things that's perceived differently by different people. Like so many other things - high versus low contrast, lots of colors versus lots of gray, etc. - something that one person sees as perfect looks like junk to somebody else.

That's why it's so great that the Reaper community contains so many talented and generous individuals that make available such a variety of wonderful themes. Anybody that can't find something appealing to his/her personal tastes just isn't looking hard enough.