View Single Post
Old 12-06-2017, 03:18 AM   #12
juliansader
Human being with feelings

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soli Deo Gloria View Post
Well, I see your point Schwa, but with Breeder's actions (as mentioned in pre16 thread) I have been managing to draw pretty complex/dense tempo maps in pseudo-orchestral works (many tracks, heavy instruments and processing) up until pre16 broke the functionality. I don't remember any noticeable issue (well, I have an I7 but nevertheless, I've been doing some pretty extreme things without any problem...).

If at least the functionality of these actions could be brought back (as it was up to pre15) :

-SWS/BR : Freehand draw envelope while snapping points to left side grid line (perform until shortcut is released)
-SWS/BR : Set closest envelope point´s value to mouse cursor (perform until shortcut is released)
I expect (or hope) that these will work again if the API bug that was introduced in pre16 gets fixed:

Quote:
Originally Posted by juliansader View Post
In pre16, GetTempoTimeSigMarker returns timesig_denom = -1 and timesig_num = -1 for a tempo change, instead of 0 and 0.

(If -1 and -1 is then used in a subsequent SetTempoTimeSigMarker, a timesig marker is created, leading to the bugs seen in Breeder's freehand drawing tool.)
(My own tempo scripts are also going haywire.)
juliansader is offline   Reply With Quote