View Single Post
Old 09-22-2017, 02:44 AM   #700
helgoboss
Human being with feelings

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThrashJazzAssassin View Post
Thanks for the update Benjamin!!

I've found a weird problem. Your new APC mini support is missing the group stop buttons, so I tried to MIDI learn them, but notes 64,65,66 and 67 are not recognised. Playtime continues to show the red button with the 'L'. Selecting 'Generic' or any other Connected Controller allows these notes to be learned.

Also, Playtime can cause Reaper to crash. Add Playtime to an empty track, add any other plugin before Playtime to the same track, then remove it. Reaper crashes.
I haven't assigned those round buttons as group stop buttons because they don't look like they are supposed to stop groups. The first 4 buttons have arrow symbols so I assigned them to act as navigation buttons. That's also the reason why they are not available for MIDI learn. The last 4 buttons are not assigned.

That means group stopping works like on the Launchpad: Press another unassigned pad in the column and it will stop the group.

I could offer an alternative template where the round buttons act as group stop buttons - but then you would lose the ability to navigate (in case you have more than 8x8 slots).

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThrashJazzAssassin View Post
Ok so this isn't happening with a fresh install of the latest beta, but happens every time with my very customised 5.50c/x64. Must be a setting somewhere...
Could you send me the REAPER.ini (info@helgoboss.org)? I've already fixed a bunch of non-working things with non-default REAPER settings, I'm happy to fix another one

Cheers
Ben
helgoboss is offline   Reply With Quote