View Single Post
Old 04-28-2017, 06:38 AM   #31
LugNut
Human being with feelings

Quote:
Originally Posted by E.P.D. Gaffney View Post
Right, sorry it took me a bit to try older versions of Reaper but now that I have, the problem is actually still there. I can assure anyone reading this that this the problem I'm describing is new for me and my admittedly poor sound card has served me fine for a couple of years now, so though that may be part of the problem, something else is at play and I'm not sure what it is.

I went back version 5.34, as I know I used that one throughout the time I spent working on a piece that I spent a few days on and never had this problem during said piece. But as stated above, I have the problem now when using that version.

Thanks for all the responses. As this problem appears to be unrelated to the 5.40 update, I suppose I'll make a post elsewhere in hopes that someone knows what this is. Cheers.
Hi,
When you reverted to the older versions did you try it with a portable install? Because if you have an .INI reaper file w some sort of error, without a portable install you are carrying over a possible error.
I hope that makes sense.
LugNut is online now   Reply With Quote