View Single Post
Old 05-18-2019, 05:06 PM   #198
timzibrat
Human being with feelings

Quote:
Originally Posted by lb0 View Post
Is the novation an Automap device? Think so. In which case best way to set up is via Automap and not realearn for feedback.

You'd need to load the faderbox JSFX up in an automapped enabled version of ReaJS - (ReaJS allows you to open JSFX as a VST - as Automap doesn't work with JSFX directly).

Then learn the faderbox faders via the Automap mapping app to the controllers controls.

It's been ages since I did this - so I might have missed something - but this was the only way I could connect up to my Automap devices.
Well I thought it's an automap device at first too, but apparently they decided to ditch the automap feature with the new mk3 line. I think it would be possible to do some stuff by trying to tell automap that I have the mk2 keyboard, but I'm not sure how far that would get me. There must be something possible though, since the keyboard is able to receive cc messages back through the usb port or din midi port.

I'm trying to figure out if there's something totally different causing these issues. Like windows usb drivers (I've installed the lastest from novation however) or some faulty script in reaper that is causing these troubles. You think it makes sense to uninstall reaper alltogether with all the plugins and scripts and try then with a clean install? Does it even make sense that something like this could be the problem? Is there any way for me to check digitally, if reaper is sending out midi cc data?
timzibrat is offline   Reply With Quote