View Single Post
Old 06-27-2018, 07:43 AM   #42
mccrabney
Human being with feelings

in 8x8 mode, i'm finding the "global" knobs to be difficult to use. clicking and dragging on the green bars is very jumpy and laggy. there's no visual indication of where the knob is pointing, like there is the pad layout mode, and the text display above the gain columns is difficult to see.

for all of these parameters, midi + and - incremental actionswould be ideal for this, like Lokesenna's "rs5k tuning control" scripts (https://forum.cockos.com/showthread.php?t=187569). ie, learnable "increase [attack] 1ms" and "decrease [attack] 1ms" so everything isn't so mouse-centered would be idea.

---

FR: give us the option to remove the "create midi send routing for this sample" prompt when we click the FX buton. i know what i'm doing and don't want to click the confirmation button every time.

--

i'm not seeing that waveform that i see in the screencaps. latest reaper, latest sws, win10.

--

this happens when i mouse the loop start all the way to the end (loop end gets "stuck" to wrong knob

---

more as i go. loooove this script.
mccrabney is online now   Reply With Quote