View Single Post
Old 08-07-2018, 10:59 PM   #17
mpl
Human being with feelings

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ivannn Bennnettt View Post
one-wire routing mode I mean one-wire with pins 1/2 instead of 1 and 2 ect
added for 1.06 (forgot to mention in changelog)
Quote:
Bypass fx function and visualisation one. (and unconnected wires make a mess a bit I guess. I mean for what to see them)
Yeah it need slightly deep calculation of signal flow, I`ll take a look at this, when will attach bypass/offline buttons.
Quote:
Double-click on fx to float one would be better than via menu I suppose.
Still didn`t get proper doubleclicking in reascript so currently I didn`t add this to newly written code. I can add an internal mousemodifier (like Ctrl+Alt+LeftClick or MiddleClick) or keyboard shortcut standing for something like "float selected FX" (FX selection was added also in 1.06)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ozman View Post
If you want suggestions, how about some quick routing shortcuts, for audio and cv/midi splitters and joiners/mixers. Maybe a right-click menu for quick selection and placement in a specific area.
Yes, I planning to release some JSFX tools exactly for this script. On this area I`ll probably need some clever guys help (for example building JSFX sharing signal to global memory for feedback/cross-track routing possibilities). Probably I should take a look at ReaRack stuff.
mpl is offline   Reply With Quote