View Single Post
Old 12-08-2007, 04:37 AM   #2
evanrabby
Human being with feelings

Location: Please add midi learn to sends. Nuts and bolts before games!

make sure you have numlock off or on try both.
also i noticed some num pad keys arent registering, then USE ANOTHER KEY!!! or mbe num pad key reading needs to be fixed?

hey i read you post about 30 min into reaper and frustrated already. well, i always spend about 16 hours testing a new daw whereby i then know the whole thing and all capabilities, always out of DESPERATION to solve core features i need and then find in that new daw. (ableton live was the last one i got excited about, until the end of tests proved its GUI is totally not for 24 track live sound, just djs, and track editing terrible.... but it was about the free routing and solo assign like a real board...)

and along this train of thought, surely you know that, the main thing to request busy programmers on a great daw like this, is to tackle the CORE issues first, not bog them or forums down initially with requests of user friendly right out of the box.

edit: [broken keyboard shortcuts are close to a core feature, ok... but making the whole thing "loser friendly" as i call it when reminiscing about macintosh os... hehe, with out of the box apparent ease of use...? anyway]

i wish you patience and, get to know the software for awhile.

-cheers

Last edited by evanrabby; 12-08-2007 at 05:09 AM. Reason: qualifier, never wanting to insult...
evanrabby is offline   Reply With Quote