View Single Post
Old 02-18-2018, 08:00 PM   #315
osxmidi
Human being with feelings

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aliumhunter View Post
Oh my god, I've just tried the new version and both EZDrummer and EZKeys work now as well. That's really great!

Seriously? I have to thank you for fixing this so quickly. Since you basically did that for me (although it will hopefully also benefit other people in the future), can I buy you a beer or a coffee or a tea or however your people handle this kind of stuff?

Would you mind sharing what was wrong in a general sense, just out of curiosity?

I am aware of that, it's been doing that in Windows Reaper from the beginning as well. I don't know what's causing it, but I've always just closed the effect window once I had set everything up, so I never faced that issue.
It was the dumbest thing.

LinVst up to 1.8 was ok with EZDrummer but I made some changes for LinVst 1.9 and I dropped enabling the plugin when the plugin is first opened because the plugins seemed to open already enabled.

That seemed to be the case for most plugins but not for EZDrummer, so I needed to enable EZDrummer after opening it otherwise it wasn't enabled and so no sound was happening.

Last edited by osxmidi; 02-18-2018 at 08:12 PM.
osxmidi is offline   Reply With Quote