View Single Post
Old 04-10-2019, 01:41 AM   #15
TonE
Human being with feelings

Dear ThrashJazzAssassin, thanks for those detailed explanations, it makes it much clearer now, it is some like a real-time-zone-switcher, which is as flexible as anyone would want it, you can set the ranges, the number of zones even, but practically mostly one would need 1..3 zones I guess, but I could imagine where 5 zones could be useful if you use the lowest and highest octaves black keys for special functions maybe, or only white keys, or both, or half of those border octaves, so playing in the center, on the limits some special functions. A wooosh/transition effect or some drum roll fills, or some deep slow auto fade in auto fade out layer or some seaweaves or some thunder.

I like how both of your tools are very universal, actually universal at the highest hierarchy level, wonderful. Also so far I never used midi busses as I did not have any good ideas how and where to use them, thanks to your tool I understand midi busses better and know a wonderful use case now.

Background images are very easy to add to jsfx, I am sure you know it already, if not here some hints https://forum.cockos.com/showthread....24#post2119524
TonE is offline   Reply With Quote