View Single Post
Old 09-26-2009, 11:02 AM   #35
Padre_PC
Human being with feelings

Great news: it's official I've now became a Reaper user. Thanks to Justin!!!

No donations needed, here's the real thing, with new features & unlimited tracks:

http://www.p-c-m.org/temp/reaper_csurf_automap.dll

I'm cleaning up + documenting source code to make it public ASAP.

Don't forget about the "Novation Automap: ..." actions: new stuff in here too.

New: a beta "Select FX" + "FX Param1" implementation for RemoteSL mappings. Can you people tell me how it works for you? The FX UI responds very slowly to "FX Param1" changes on my setup (I tried with Cockos VST & JS FXs). How about the Alphatrack CSurf, I know it has a similar 3-knob FX setting: does it interact with the UI that slowly too? I'd like to know if it comes from my plugin or if Reaper/FXs behaves this way with any CSurf. I've made VSTs with MIDI-In in the past for another DAW they were responding quite slowly too.

Quote:
Originally Posted by harry600 View Post
Sorry this solution doesn´t work :-( Reaper crashes. I will send you the error log from Windows. Can you send me your PM?
Can you please try the new version and give me your feedback? I've modified a few things to ensure memory-safe operations, maybe one of those was the culprit. I've played all day long with this version without any crash (the other ones never crashed on me either though).

Go to my profile -> contact info -> send PM.

Novation device? Reaper version? Windows version? Service pack? etc. Please give me as many details as you can.
Padre_PC is offline   Reply With Quote