View Single Post
Old 01-09-2018, 03:33 AM   #467
Geoff Waddington
Human being with feelings

Quote:
Originally Posted by andyp24 View Post
Hi Geoff (and any other devs of this)

I'm interested in what this project can do to improve the use of a Behringer X32 as a control surface for Reaper. You answered in another thread that the MIDI spec looks as though it should be able to do more or less what I need.

Without reading all the way through 460+ posts of this thread, many of which are people discussing things I don't properly understand (OSC etc), is there a page or post which describes what stage the project is at now? You said something would be out in a month or so hopefully, which sounds great, but I've little idea WHAT it will do....

I looked at the Donation page, and would be happy to support the project in that way, but I think it'd be great if there was a "where we are now" and "future plans" summary page somewhere.

Apologies if it exists and I've missed it....

Best wishes
Andy
Yeah, that makes sense, it's just that this is in the very early stages and "where we are now" is moving around a lot, hopefully mostly forward

Basically it allows for deep customization and integration of control surfaces based on simple text based map files.
Geoff Waddington is online now   Reply With Quote