View Single Post
Old 08-04-2018, 08:43 AM   #34
phunkyg
Human being with feelings

Quote:
Originally Posted by rlord1234 View Post
Hi phunkyg,

I have had a middleware OSC version I wrote for windows for the control 24 and the pro control working with reaper for over a year now. It was written in c#. Since phasewalker was kind enough to do this for the community before he passed, I decided that I would make my code available to you and your/his project if you think it would help. At the very least you should be able to get the pro control mappings from the code.

I use my control 24 everyday with reaper and enjoy it very much. The version for the pro control wasn't quite finished testing - if I remember correctly. I also did HUI versions for pro tools 12 as well. Because of life and circumstances nothing ever came of any of the projects but I still have all the code and documentation if it would help your project.

I don't post on this forum very often so not sure how you can get in touch with me privately but let me if you would like to move forward and we'll figure it out. Best.
THAT. WOULD. BE. AWESOME.

via github is probably easiest, we'll make a branch and start getting it into there. If you want to send docs non public for now that works too. DM me here and we'll work something out.
phunkyg is offline   Reply With Quote