View Single Post
Old 07-13-2013, 01:43 PM   #185
BlessedOne72
Human being with feelings

Default Drummer, Vocalist, Guitarist, Arranger, Composer, Programmer and so on ...

all right ... ;

been playing drums for about 20years and grown up in the DAW-era .
got myself a nice small room to jam and record what ever instruments .

I have a TAMA RockStar-acoustic kit hooked up with a Roland TMC-6 (Trigger to MIDI) - controller and a Zildjian ZBT-Cymbal set, cowbell shakers, guiros, etc .

I am able to multi-track 8-tracks simultaenously 96Khz 32Bit using a Phonic Firefly 808 Universal
and six channels of MIDI with the TMC-6 .

My Mic selection is quite lo-fi AKG ? on kick, Shure SM-57 on snare top, samson ? on the bottom,
T-Bone Mics on toms and overheads, and a very good hi-hat mic of which brand I don't recall (JTS- ?) .

I have a bad tendency to over-process recorded drum-tracks ...
actually I'm quite satisfied with how the drum-kit and room sound without any processing .

I know it's not the punchy and crispy metal type overall sound ...
but isn't drum-tracks in modern music mostly sample-replaced . Thumbs up for Jonas's DrumReaplacer and Drumagog .

I am an all around drummer, no double-kick metal playing though (gotta keep my left foot free for those nice hi-hat things (: )

So if you have some material that need's a real drummer,
please private mail me with links to your ideas (we could also use Gobbler, Mediafire, Skydrive) or mail me an mp3 or ogg attachment with and without drum-backing and well see if we can make the ends meet .

As for the other instruments in the header ... let's see what I might come up with .

with interest,

zergei Warwick .
Koski TL,
Suomi, Finland .

test for echo -->

http://www.mediafire.com/listen/g8b9...elAllright.mp3

Last edited by BlessedOne72; 07-13-2013 at 01:48 PM. Reason: added a link to mp3 - preview
BlessedOne72 is offline   Reply With Quote