lb0
Human being with feelings

Quote:
Originally Posted by RJHollins View Post
Where is the 'blush' icon ...

Thanks lb0.

--- EDIT ---

UPDATE sent ... not sure what happened :|
Been playing with it a little while now. Simply brilliant!

Didn't take me long to get it all up and running - a few minutes to change the program change numbers - that's all.

I've just released an update - Now there are additional options when adding programs to the RCM control - especially for Nebula. instead of asking for msb/lsb/prog change values - it simply asks for a Program ID - which is the nebula prog id number (it then works out the msb/lsb/prog change numbers from that. Much quicker

Also - on playing a little with your eq - I noticed that when you switched from HQ to LE - the parameter values do not match.

I thought it might be neat to give you the option (your call) to retain the values when switching. So this is where the Refresh plugin bit comes in useful.

Set refresh Delay to just long enough for the library to load (around 2/3 secs for me) - you can actually go a little shorter - as nebula seems to allow setting the parameters before the library is fully loaded.

Then set refresh Plugin to the appropriate Neb instance.

Then select the Retain Values option.

Now when you switch between HQ and LE versions - it will set the values to be the same as they were before you swapped.

Obviously if you set to INIT - then it won't be able to retain any values - and switching back from INIT - it doesn't recall the previous settings, like it would otherwise (doing program change normally remembers each programs settings when you switch back - whatever they were - but this new feature will prevent that by trying to recall the INIT settings if switching from INIT)... Might try to think of a way to prevent this - but probably won't be pretty Depends how much of an issue it is.

So it's something else to consider - not perfect - but might be useful.
lb0 is offline   Reply With Quote