View Single Post
Old 03-23-2017, 05:11 PM   #36
amagalma
Human being with feelings

Quote:
Originally Posted by JamesPeters View Post
Thank you very much for making this script! I love how it "remembers" the original color and can be restored with right-clicking the large color square. It allows you to quickly try various colors and compare (and then restore the original after all that if you want).

I just realized it has (probably) a bug or two:

1) When only the track is selected but no items or take is selected (only the TCP area) when running the script, choosing "get color" gives this error message:

"(path to script)/ReaNoir.lua:859: attempt to perform arithmetic on a nil value (global 'R')"

2) As above, when only the track is selected but no items or take is selected (only the TCP area), if you change TCP color you can't make it "remember" the original TCP color (it mistakenly "remembers" the original color in the ReaNoir large square, which is 636363). So it isn't automatically "getting" the TCP color so it can "remember" it later.
Thank you!

1) Should be fixed in version 1.40
2) I am afraid I cannot understand.. Right-clicking the Temporary Color Box does not remember any previous color but simply loads the default color depending on what is selected