View Single Post
Old 12-01-2019, 04:45 PM   #480
Newman Ray
Human being with feelings

Quote:
Originally Posted by juliansader View Post
I will check the rpp as soon as I get to my DAW. In the meantime, try clicking the right mouse button to see if the script switches to "Warp" mode. (It should display a "Warp" tooltip.) I guess that the script is in "Bézier" mode, in which it tries to automatically find the smoothest curve, and which cannot be warped.
I have setup a number of toolbar buttons in the MIDI editor for your MIDI scripts, but it's been a while since I've used them. I'm working on something now and can't get them to work. I thought I only had to right-click the toolbar button and then left-click in the CC area to begin activating them. However, the cursor is showing the "A" that it normally shows for the activation of the scripts, but left-clicking only results in drawing CC lanes. I've tried common keyboard modifiers as well (ie. Ctrl, Alt, Shift, etc.), but nothing works. I'm not sure if I'm forgetting something or if something changed with a Reapack update? Thanks for your help and your fantastic scripts!

UPDATE - Nevermind! I didn't realize it was just a left-click in the CC lane instead of left-click and drag. Thanks!

Last edited by Newman Ray; 12-01-2019 at 06:05 PM. Reason: Updated Info
Newman Ray is offline   Reply With Quote