View Single Post
Old 06-15-2019, 11:11 PM   #3088
inertia
Human being with feelings

So I have made a decent attempt to get this working with both my Faderport 16 and Faderport 8 units and have gotten the faders working plus the mute,select,solo buttons.

I have a couple of issues though -

1. I can configure the CSI.ini file with the GUI but closing and opening Reaper loses the GUI changes. It appears the GUI doesn't read the settings from the file but the configuration is still working ok when Reaper is started.

2. If Reaper loses focus the Faderports disconnect and do not reconnect. The faders move to infinity. Sometimes restarting Reaper doesn't help and I have to restart the Faderports physically.

3. Scribble not working. Can't see the track number or track name I am working on. Is this implemented yet? I don't need all the fancy metering but should at least be able to see which track I am working on.

4. Many transport buttons don't work despite being listed in the mst file. They don't change start or light up or have any effect. Bank and Channel in particular.

It would be good to have come kind of change log or description of what isn't working or implemented in the zip package. It's very difficult to search this thread for information.

EDIT

From what I can tell scribble is supported but not set up in the config files. How do i sort this out? THe scribble details are in the manual but unsure how I map this to the CSI.

https://pae-web.presonusmusic.com/do...3_19042019.pdf

Last edited by inertia; 06-15-2019 at 11:17 PM.
inertia is offline   Reply With Quote