View Single Post
Old 07-27-2018, 11:03 AM   #48
Bri1
Banned

anyways-- for >1person< it would make sense to have realtime patching cables for routings @ the tcp or mixer area-- a simplacomplexified track layout would be suffice i suppose considering a lot of users like reaper's 1978 text based approaches which is ok...for 1978
them examples are incredibly poor and not really saying much technically,but to me,the ugliest thumbnail i see is the reaper plugin thumbs when inserted.. :/
both proper coders and ui designers could make a real 5star meal of this-but will they>>? hmm.. i reckon cockos's focus is too widely spreading their attentions-- focusing on many many different areas/aspects loosing sight of freshly featured functions at the costs of fixing older existings functions (which new functions rely on??) -!-
how can 1 build a firm bole or stance,if the roots or ground is unstable or unwell...?
the visual feedback thing is selling a lot more than note pad type docs are now i believe.
i imagine ph cannot really be matched with this anyways--they kinda got it nailed for years-works perfectly well as an inputting or out putting module for reaper right now=bonuses,no complaints.
Bri1 is offline   Reply With Quote