View Single Post
Old 05-15-2018, 09:24 PM   #83
Klangfarben
Human being with feelings

Really love this script. I also think being able to modify tracks in an existing tag, especially tracks that are added after the fact would be very useful.

I would also suggest a couple more additions although these aren't deal breakers by any means.

1) Being able to change the order of the tags in the list. You have to get a bit creative with the naming right now to have tags show up in the order you want. I think hopi and bFooz suggested this as well.

2) Right now, when you click on a new tag, the previous selected tags are still selected. It would be useful to have an option to de-select previous tags when clicking on a new tag. For example, if I click on a tag, it would automatically de-select all other tags, and when I did a shift click it would add the newly clicked tag to the previously selected tags. Similar to bFooz's suggestion re: solo/mute but without the soloing/muting.

3) Right now all the deselected tags are grey. It would be great to be able to set the default unselected tag to a different color. That way I could match the track colors in my template. So for example, all the strings tags blue, all the brass red, etc. bFooz made a similar suggestion matching folder colors.

4) In terms of the layout selections, it would be extremely useful to be able to change the size of the tags. So if I take the track tags and put it on a docker or its own window I can set it to fill the entire space. Right now, the tags are pretty small so using it on a touchscreen is difficult. If I could change the size of the track tags, I could put it on a touchscreen and Bob's your uncle.

Still trying to get my head around linking a tag to a midi cc to turn on/off. No luck so far but I'll keep trying.

Thank you so much again for this amazing script. It really is brilliant.

Last edited by Klangfarben; 05-15-2018 at 09:44 PM.
Klangfarben is offline   Reply With Quote