View Single Post
Old 07-17-2014, 12:42 AM   #2
fabulousfab
Human being with feelings

Default Quick Update

Significant enhancements to the cmake file have been achieved, now building windows and mac osx plugins in vst and standalone formats.

AU builds cannot be completely automated now as I don't know yet how I am going to generate a rsrc file out of the .r resource needed to include to the audiounit plugin.

This phase is not handled by cmake atm, so probably a custom post build must be implemented.

Other plugin format builds are not tested yet (VST3, AAX, RTAS) but should be easier to finish implementing provided that I don't need too many custom phases to implement (in the common IPlugProject.inc include file).

Did not update the documentation yet but in short, creating new projects into the IplugProjects optional directory is as simple as copy and paste of the CMakefile.txt in the IPlugExamples folder and then specifying your own custom project subfolders instead of the example subfolders ...

Also, I just tested the new contrib libs incorporation to my custom current wip projects and it works fine so far, so it's pretty useable already.
fabulousfab is offline   Reply With Quote