View Single Post
Old 12-04-2018, 11:26 AM   #5569
briandress
Human being with feelings

Quote:
Originally Posted by timbralzoom View Post
i don't think i understand that correctly

luckily that old version still alive
should i record in a classical way via switching snapshots?
what do you want to see?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JYqjcHYTQgQ

as a plus note:
when i add Grossbeat Strips to UGG there was already Subsets in the UGG
so i just add GB controls in to them via Learn..
GB strips has no subsets just the controls .. if makes any sense.

EDIT:
OK i am definitely old now...

sorry! i thought (actually :saw/read) your post from lb0

i am gonna record a small example quickly!

sorry again
I love your videos. I’m learning through watching you. My snapshots are actually dependent on eachother. Every plugin will have settings change for each snapshot. I mostly want to make individual strips because I interchange them so much but I am getting the picture. The biggest hurdle for me now is making the strips in a visually delineated fashion so I can see my sections quickly. If you want to do a video on how you design a strip based on size that would be cool. I’m thinking I will just do a bunch of horizontal rectangles that will stack up for my signal chain. Gate on top. Overdrive next. Another gate. Maybe a compressor. Then the amp sim and then the impulse response stacks. I might even use 3-4 impulse response plugins so I can switch them on and off to switch cabinets based on which snapshot I’m using. One thing I do want to learn is about having a separate track that handles delays and reverbs so I can have the decay and reverb tails continue even when I switch to a snapshot without reverb or delay.

It is possible to control plugs that are on separate tracks with the strip page?
briandress is offline   Reply With Quote