View Single Post
Old 06-15-2019, 04:57 AM   #8
Bri1
Banned

Quote:
I don't think some general bug in Reaper has been exposed here, but rather suspect some old plugins are misbehaving (and remain unnamed this far).

Must be some real hogs in Bri1's case if the leftovers cause overheating of his CPU.

hey gofer-i know for certain it happens with imageline's grossbeat--that effect is only 32bit here,so kinda stuck with that..
in my case_ am not happy to give up a plugin that is enjoyed very much because reaper refuses to release it! heh..btw-i mainly use desktops,so fan over heatings are rarely a problem,until things like this appear..
in reaper i delete the fx,process still runs--close programme- process still runs=

it's just been very noticable,and the issue seems to stack as well..anything over 10% cpu is not a good sign imo.
+this would be better suited in bug reports? because it simply does not happen anywhere else than reaper>? seems specific to reaper's handling of such bridged fx.
(i tried default automatic bridge+dedicated process bridging) =same.

not my reporting as i do not like to complain,but really see it as a problem that could do with some greater tlc..fixing please!
cheerz.
Bri1 is offline   Reply With Quote