View Single Post
Old 03-14-2016, 11:52 AM   #77
karbomusic
Human being with feelings

Quote:
Originally Posted by planetnine View Post
References? Anything I send to another individual regarding commercial business should honour client confidentiality.
>
I agree but... You had to get the idea ^that is being shared from somewhere. So you don't actually have any credible references as where/why this contact sharing you quoted earlier occurs and you are just repeating it ignorantly? Do you have any details as to where that might even come from? That's what I mean by asking for references. I don't have a problem if you are concerned, but I'm surprised you'd make such grand statements without bothering to check anything at all.

No need to complain to me about updates, that's not the claim I'm asking you to elaborate on; you said contacts were shared in a specific way; gimme something credible as to why you typed it the way you did. You don't seem like the type of person who would parrot without checking to at least separate the wheat from the chaff first.

C'mon man, you see this all over the place in audio myths, do you really think everything you hear is suddenly 100% accurate just because it's not about audio? Please.

Last edited by karbomusic; 03-14-2016 at 12:08 PM.
karbomusic is offline   Reply With Quote