View Single Post
Old 05-29-2016, 10:14 AM   #110
musicbynumbers
Human being with feelings

Just tested folders within folders and all works as expected so far!

It did make me think though that you want to try stuff out on the top level tracks of the master folder without changing the say any sub folders but that is probably getting too "meta" and I'm not sure of an easy solution to this except an option/tickbox to "ignore subfolders when loading". Not a big deal probably though..

Also, I can see now why you did the boxes as you have it set up to do multiple columns side by side which is good for space and I like how it adapts so I think your original comment on a pop up tooltip for a description (if needed) is a better idea than mine for sure!

I did find a small bug though when making the window quite long vertically and narrow horizontally, the save button didn't adapt any more to go to the bottom once I had added more than 8 saves on a track. It got merged over the top of the last 7th one. Could be my res again though (3440x1440).