View Single Post
Old 05-09-2019, 02:50 AM   #63
sai'ke
Human being with feelings

Quote:
Originally Posted by foxAsteria View Post
Sai'ke I'm really loving this no-nonsense stereoizer. How did you make it so mono compatible? I set it up once and the same settings just keep working on anything for instant stereo yum.
Magic!
No, actually, the gist of it is that I add a signal to the left channel, and subtract exactly that signal from the right. Sum = 0.

You can see it nicely if you have a stereo spectral analyzer. Look at the result on the stereo spectrum analyzer (where you see left and right separate). You'll see notches on one where the other has peaks and vice versa

Quote:
Is there any chance the delay knob can avoid the clicking sound when using it? It would be fun to automate.
Probably. I only update stuff per block to save CPU, but the delay computations shouldn't be heavy so I could do them on a per sample basis. I will have a look at it, but then it probably starts sounding a bit like a phaser when you modulate it .

Quote:
Mousewheel fine-control support would be handy too.
Added to to-do list.

Last edited by sai'ke; 05-09-2019 at 05:31 AM.
sai'ke is online now   Reply With Quote