View Single Post
Old 09-13-2019, 03:05 AM   #36
Joe90
Human being with feelings

Quote:
Originally Posted by juliansader View Post
Will this do the trick?
Hi Julian, I have this script, along with your other midi editing scripts, and all the ones I've had a chance to dig into have been excellent, thank you.

However for just splitting selected notes on click this is still a fair bit slower than a straight forward midi split tool modifier (I understand why it needs to be, because it provides much more functionality in one tool) however I'm just looking for a fast note split mouse modifier that only cuts selected notes on click and follows snap if on.

I'm not even sure it's possible, the modifier doesn't actually fire until the click occurs, and the click always resets the selection to the note being clicked on, so I'm begrudgingly realising that it doesn't matter what actions that I add into the modifier, they are only ever going to affect the individual note I've clicked on.

I understand about quoting up front, but it's tough for someone who doesn't script or program at all to evaluate a price, as I have no idea how difficult this is, and even if I did I still don't know whether this would take an hour of your time, a day, or a week. If anyone would like to send me a quote on PM then that I'll get back to you ASAP.

Same goes for the midi note fixed lengths from main window, it seems like Thonex might be up for chipping in for that one too.
Joe90 is offline   Reply With Quote