View Single Post
Old 10-24-2010, 04:39 PM   #14
Runaway
Human being with feelings

Quote:
Originally Posted by gwok View Post
cool just thought I'd ask,

also if it's something your thinking over, it seems to me that osx support would be a strong compliment to the PT enhancements your doing - I'm not out to tell you how to do things etc at all, though I do know that there is a pretty strong PT\OSX push from many PT sales reps. So I'm just saying there probably is a market out there - take that with a grain of salt though if you like, it's just a thought....

i ran the demo today and it worked great on my xp laptop! super cool

btw, whats the difference between the standard and enhanced versions?

tx, g

Hey no problem - feel free to ask anything.

I take everything with a grain of salt these days - one thing I know is that I can't pick 'em.

Eg We put effort into that didgi/dodgy omf format thinking - hey this should really boost sales, then PT everyone wants that for sure etc etc. Just proves I know nothing so now I certainly listen :-)

Yeah the demo is cool but we have made so many improvements since then its not funny. We have no plans to update the demo at this point.

The difference between the 2 versions is that the standard one has very limited omf & pt functionality (more like a demo of those formats I guess). So this way if you don't need that functionality you can get the rest for $59. The extended version has no limits and at present all upgrades are free.

The price of the extended version (and upgrade) will rise in about a week in preperation of some pretty big additions. Existing extended users will get these additions for free.

So if you think you need this functionality in the future then you might want to consider purchasing now.

This is not a sales pitch just a heads up.

What formats are you converting to/from?