View Single Post
Old 11-18-2010, 06:28 AM   #26
Runaway
Human being with feelings

Samplitude VIP fwiw is all but done - just have to finish off the track auto and I can put that one down.

Ron Novy is almost done with the OMF which is actually working - just have to iron out a few things.

PT7 is getting a bashing by the beta guys and holding up well.

Its hard to imagine but I'm bored so I have started working on PT8.
Those toads at Dodgy it seems wont let you save your sessions as PT7 if you have PT8 installed (probably because of ProConvert and wasn't that a great idea - Not!) - any other version is fine just not PT7.
So PT8 has my attention.
Its essentially very similar but (in a useless effort to thwart the ProConvert guys) they omitted some useful index indicators. Doesn't stop anyone that's keen (or too stupid to stop) but it is just one more annoying thing about Dodgy. Shouldn't take too long to get a basic session conversion happening - just have to stay focused. Hmmm what's that shiny thing over there?

Too many things to tie together and a couple of good paying projects looming and way too little sleep - not a good combination.

Its 12:30 I think I'll watch an episode of Burn Notice if I can see through the hex dumps burnt into the back of my retinas :-(

Too much fun to have in just one day ........